terça-feira, 15 de março de 2016

REDEEMING CONFLICT

As a lawyer, I was very successful in winning arguments for my clients. Now working as a full time mother, I get very frustrated not being able to solve even small conflicts among my children. So I could really relate to this book. Even if it´s apparently written to solve big conflicts, you can use all its principles and tips to redeem every day conflicts. In each chapter, the author provides a real life testimonial of people who can be an example in achieving the specific skill described in that chapter. The most important thing I´ve learned from it is that “redeeming conflict is not about fixing the conflict, but managing it in such a way that we rob it of the power to divide and fragment while heightening its power to educate and illumine.” Great book.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário