segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2016

MARRY HIM AND BE SUBMISSIVE

It´s a great book. The title really caught my attention. I thought it would be a dense book, about the theology behind St. Paul´s letters, wrote by an experienced and wise woman. So, I was really surprised to find a book very easy and fun to read, with lots of humor, written by indeed a very wise woman, who hasn´t yet reached the age of 40! She talks not only about the meaning of submission, but of all the important aspects of the life of a woman and her relationships. And the book is not only for us women, men will also profit a lot from this reading. I guess what I liked most is that this book gave me hope. The hope that we might see an end  to this feminism madness and that there are young women who are struggling to show the world what really means to be a feminine woman. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário